Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Holidays Frankie Fanatics!

I know, I'm a little early.

However, we here at Wake Up Frankie have BIG PLANS for the upcoming holidays, so I won't be updating anytime over the weekend. And I didn't want to forget about all my loyal Fashionista's!



So, Happy Thanksgiving Lovelies!

 

 

Tomorrow is the time of year, where we gather around a feast of fabulous food with all your friends and loved ones and be thankful for all that you have.

Then Friday is the day for shopping like crazy for those friends and loved ones!
And Wake Up Frankie isn't going to disappoint anyone...

Be sure to sign up for our Emailing List, which can be done here, and you'll be one of the first to know about all the amazing door buster sales we're going to be having for Pink Friday!

Remember lovelies, be safe for the holidays and have an amazing Thanksgiving!

I'll be back next week with all sorts of amazing news for you all.

Until next time-

xoxo- Frankie


No comments:

Post a Comment