Friday, December 28, 2012

Seasons Greetings Lovelies!

It's been entirely way to long since my last post, and for that I apologize lovelies.
Honestly, with the Holiday rush and all the attention I had to focus on Wake Up Frankie, I didn't show enough of that to my Fanatics!

That being said, I hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas/Hanuka/Kwanza/Winter Solstice!


 Isn't our tree fabulous?! My Girls really went all out this year. Half those ornaments we made ourselves! All you need is a little hot-glue, some glitzy ribbon and a few blingy crystals and you can make your own fabulous ornaments as well.

However, Christmas has past, and you know what that means...

NEW YEARS EVE PARTIES!

Since I probably won't be updating again until after the new year, I'd like to just wish everyone a safe and happy New Year, and have tons of fabulous fun!

OH and P.s. lovelies-


 Be sure to check out our New Collection:

The Lingerie Collection - COMING SOON!

 

Until next time Lovelies!

xoxo- Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment